What to Say When
Do you ever wish that your child had a stronger connection with their Lord?
Do you want your child to be under Allah's protection?
One of the most effective ways to achieve this is to ensure your child constantly remembers Allah. There are duas for all occasions and with What to Say When you can ensure your child is building a stronger bond between themselves and Allah whilst also enjoying themselves. Here’s how:
- What to Say When contains everyday duas so that their learning is practical and they get plenty of chances to practice the words throughout the day.
- Each dua is isolated on its own card in large text and broken down into small chunks making it easy for your child to memorise.
- Every dua is translated in English so your child can unlock the powerful meanings of these words.
- There are cute pictures illustrating each dua in action so that your child can visualise when and where the words would be used.
- The cards are laminated making them durable.
- There are 27 cards so that your child will have plenty to learn and keep busy doing good for a long while.
- The What to Say When cards can also be used in game play so your child can have fun learning the duas whilst also being able to independently track their own progress.
The What to Say When has helped thousands of children across the globe familiarize themselves with both the everyday duas and has also been used by many madrasahs to teach these powerful words to children.
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are item(s) in your cart