Productivity Principles of ʿUmar II: ʿUmar bin ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz by Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar , Yasir Qadhi (Foreword)
Imagine Being Able To:
● Accomplish more by managing your Time, Attention and Energy
● Cement Self-Discipline; hacking your daily habits while building unshakable Self-Control
● Create and enhance laser-sharp Focus
● Eliminate Procrastination and lack of Motivation
● Compound the effect of short-term tasks for long-term success
● Do more with less - and get better results
● Gain extreme and lasting Productivity
● Reignite the love and passion for Islamic History
This book evaluates 15 powerful Productivity principles and lessons derived from the life of ʿUmar bin ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz, commonly known as ʿUmar II, the 8th Umayyad Caliph.
Born in Medina in 682, he was the matrilineal great-grandson of Islam’s 2nd Caliph ʿUmar bin Al-Khaṭṭāb. His immensely transformational rule as Caliph lasted from 717 until his death in 720.
Despite his short reign, ʿUmar II accomplished major milestones and brought about lasting change in the entire Muslim world through his robust manner of governance.
What You’ll Achieve:
In this book, we dive deep into identifying, understanding and applying the Productivity gems of Umar II that lead him to govern with great ability and progress until his passing at the young age of just 37.
Penned by Shaykh Ismail Kamdar with a foreword from Shaykh Yasir Qadhi, the book is a culmination of restless research, immense hard work, and unwavering passion.
Within its inspiring pages you’ll find proven and timeless ‘practical’ lessons on Productivity that blends principles of modern Self-Development with accolades from the magnificence of Islamic history. A glorious history many of us have long forgotten in the noise of the digital contemporary world today.
Dr. Yasir Qadhi – a globally renowned Islamic Scholar, TV personality and highly revered theologian, lecturer and educator on Islam, says this about the book:
“Through a deep analysis of ʿUmar life, the author Shaykh Ismail Kamdar brings to light various life-changing principles that ʿUmar implemented.