Jun 02 , 2023
The Hajj season is back. Mabrook if you are among those who have been selected by Allah SWT to visit the holy city of Makkah and fulfil one of the main pillars of Islam. I can imagine the excitement and anxiety one may have. For those who are leaving for Hajj this year, plan to go in future or are already done with it, here are some useful resources to learn, correct and imply.
1) Hajj guide Book – Getting the Most out of Hajj by Abu Muneer Ismail Davis
The book provides a realistic view of Hajj as it is today, with detailed explanations of all the rites. It provides Fiqh related issues about Hajj, Salah and personal behavior according to the Quran and Sunnah. This enables you to obtain the best value for your time spent in the holy cities. It also provides information and suggestions about planning for the journey, what to expect and how to survive, so you can depart with full confidence. This is a must have for all those planning to go on Hajj
2) Fortress of Muslim : This is a brief and comprehensive collection of supplications that Muslims may recite on certain occasions/events.
3) Hajj Ihram and accessories
4) Best Hajj workshop By Sheikh Bajour
5) Best Hajj Packing Checklist https://youtu.be/U63wZuvlCjI
6) Hajj Actual Journey https://youtu.be/b5ta4e9CrAA
7) Hajj Caravan Lectures in Urdu by Sheikh Zafar Ul Hasan Al madani https://youtu.be/HklJkP7hPyk
8) Hajj free booklet By Sis Asma
(Compiled by Aaliyah Khan ( CEO, The Islamic kidstore)