Jul 25 , 2020
( Alhamdulillah we have entered the blessed Days of Dhul Hijjah. There is so much information circulating around that we have no idea what to follow. We have sorted this out for you, filtered, and got you the best of them in just a single blog. Yeah, Check out this wonderful compilation by Iqlaas Ammar, Regional Head South of The Islamic kidstore , . You can check on some informative videos, Amazing books, Free courses, and much more. So quickly check it out now)
Alhumdulillah, It's Dhul Hijjah... Wondering what to do to get the highest rewards during this sacred month, Many of us are unable to figure out which ones should we follow so here we have filtered for you the best ones
Video series on Dhul Hijjah
1) Haj explained step by step by Dr. Muhammad Salah in Huda tv channel..
2) In this video Dr. Omar Suleiman talks about the Virtues of Dhul Hijjah..
3) My Hajj story.. what's better to learn than from a real life experience..
Sh. Muhammad Eishinawy recounts a beautiful story on traveling for the pilgrimage as told by an elderly cab driver...
4) Learning about spiritual preparation of Hajj by Dr. Farhat Hashmi..
5) Epic Masjid, Hajj workshop
Here is a link for animated complete Hajj o Umrah Haji Abdul Habib Attari...
Children of all age group will be able to learn and get familiar with steps at a young age..
Books on Dhul Hijjah
Some of the bestsellers from Hajj collection...
1) Hajj made simple is easy-to-understand pocket reference book on the Hajj pilgrimage.
This book explains the importance of the annual pilgrimage, one of the pillars of Islam, with a special focus on the Prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) Hajj.
These exciting historical events are presented in a simple, informative style, with beautiful illustrations, so that young people may understand and enjoy them.
2) Here is an activity book on Dhul Hijjah...
3) Hahh Umrah Ziyaarah :
Courses on Dhul Hijjah
1) A free course by Ustadah Eman Al Obaid .In this course you shall learn how to make the best of these blessed days - by pondering over the Names of Allah, busying oneself with the best, and most beloved deeds, and purifying and polishing one’s inner self. The course needs with special talk on the Day of Arafah. https://ahs-elearn.theknowledgecampus.com/courses/Dhul-Hijjah-Special
2) Dhul Hijjah Summer Boost program:
Dhul Hijjah for kids
We have already covered it before. Have a look
May Allah make it easy for each one of us the learn and follow our Islam in the right way... Aameen..